Dr. RIDDHI JAIN
Graduated with B.H.M.S in the year 2010 from Smt, C.M.P Homeopathic Medical College.
She has been associated with Drs Chauhan at Swasthya Homeopathic Healing for the last 10 years. She embraces roles as Senior Consultant, Project Head, Coordinator, Books and articles compiler and Lecturer.
- As a Senior most consultant- Nationally and Internationally, she consults various Retake cases and deep pathological cases. Her strength lies in dealing with cases from both childhoods of life -the first pediatric age childhood and second childhood we call- the wisdom geriatric age group.
- Head of – International patient clinic @ Swasthya Homoeopathic Healing
- Head of – A unique project- Your Case Our Guide (International): Where she gives Online Expert advises on failure cases of homeopaths from various countries. She has conducted case discussions with participants from various countries Bulgaria, Usa, Germany, Egypt, Serbia, Croatia, Portugal, Israel…
- Lecturer: For Various Live and Online Teaching series.
- Core Team Member for Projects: The Case witnessing Website, Thus spoke the plants website, Customised Clinic software development.
- Research Team: Materia Medica Prima and Higher Order Plant Study groups Indian and International under mentorship of Dr Dinesh Chauhan , Proving Member
- Swasthya Child-centric Online Diary Consultant– She is instrumental in compiling the diary for Pediatric patients , a concept by Dr Dinesh Chauhan and is a Paediatric diary consultant for patients at Swasthya homeopathic healing.
- ABJF Trust – Core Team Member, Consultant and a Lecturer for Online and Offline Teaching series. A non-profit charitable trust started with Drs.Urvi and Dinesh Chauhan, which conducts lectures for Homoeopathic students free and is a senior consultant for the trust too.
- Study Groups- Heads and part of TATTVAM National and International Study group. Under which monthly discussions of groups of Homoeopathic doctors from all over India and International countries are held to exchange and share cases and various other aspects of homeopathy for deeper and better growth of holistic homoeopathy.
- CO-ORDINATOR : She is the Co -Ordinator for all Online Advance courses and Clinical courses, Laymen webinars, seminars of Drs Chauhan since last 8 years
- COMPILER: She has compiled BOOKS-‘From Treating to transforming: Choose homoeopathy and the upcoming book- ‘The Holistic Car’
- PHILOSIA PUBLICATIONS– Head the Distribution Department of Philosia Publications
- Her Cases have been published in esteemed journals like Hpathy and Interhomoeopathy.
- As a Lecturer
She has lectured for
- Clinical course Students conducted inhouse at Swasthya clinic from many countries like Germany, Portugal, France, Brazil, South Africa etc
- Live ABJF Workshop 2013,2014she lectured for various Indian Homeopaths from multiple states
- ABJF WEBINAR SERIES –
- CWP Basic SERIES – Gujarat-Goa 2017,
- CWP Basic National series2020, 2022
- Gujarat- Goa Kingdom webinar series 2018
- Case Practise Series (based on case witnessing process steps) July 2022
She has lectured for LIVE SEMINARS–
- M.Sheikh Belgaum Homeopathic Medical College, Belgaum, India
- Manitham homoepathic healing centre at Tamil nadu, India, August 2017,
- Sivaraj Homoeopathic medical college in Salem, Tamil nadu, India in 2017,
- Kerala national seminar 2017
- AIHSAYA(All India Homoeopathic Student and Youth Association) webinar on the Case Witnessing Process, March 2022.
- We all found the video case very helpful, discussing with riddhi step by step, her thoughts and techniques and our perception about this nice case was quite enriching and the remedy itself has been added to our conscience. bonne journée !
Birthe- Clinical course participant, Germany
- It was super duper wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed your session.
You are a wonderful teacher. Your empathy, sensitive pace, and clarity put you among the best.
Dr Manoj Sachdeva
- It was great…good learning..and very good command over teaching..keep it up!!!
Dr Harpreet Singh
- I must thank u for your beautiful lecturing dear Riddhi. There is lot of difference I could able to find, when I saw u 2 years back lecturing and today. The mastery in casewitnesser is evidently seen in your teaching. You are one of the rare combinations of a good practitioner and a good speaker.
- Your lecture was looking so effortless for us. I loved your teaching a lot. Thanks for enlightening.
- You must give more n more lectures. Its need of homoeopathic world now.
- The one thing never changed in you is your sincerity and honesty. Which is always admired by me and our friends.
- It was amazing session learned so many new points…
I really enjoyed the session… Especially those things were new…. That logical talks that can lead us, influencer walo point… That is amazing… Our case witnessing is so versatile
I can see how much it have evolved… It has been keep evolving... Day by day… There is so much learn from patients… I can see how beautifully you all can put things into words and practice… Have to learn a lot
Dr Nayan Ganava
- Hello madam
It was very very nice session mam…
U have very clear wonderful explanation madam.. thank you
Amazing case and well explained case as well as the whole case witnessing in pediatrics. Dr Amena Soni
- Dear Dr Riddhi
Honestly speaking I just enjoyed every bit of this lecture series. It was very informative, concrete concept & direct on the point.
I was exposed to concept of cwp in Chauhan sirs clinic ; however, this series was so deep in topic and very methodical. I actually found answers to my questions which used to raised in clinic during case taking.
Let me tell you doctor, no one could have explained CWP better than you. My experience with you in this series that, you used to puts so much efforts in the all aspects from our comfort level, audio setting to learning. Your efforts to make everyone to remain with the topic, that everyone are on same page, asking questions to everyone to that they understood or not is so marvellous. You made us feel like that we all are together learning. Your patience to deal with all the technical difficulties during lecture and still keeping calm & making all your efforts to lecture engaging, this is really endearing.
I like to listen to you more than PPT reading, as it is easy grasping for me.
My message to all the students & practitioner who are associated to Dr Riddhi, that since the day I have met her she is been wonderful person, a friend & amazing mentor. She is always there to help you out in any situation. So you guys are really lucky to have her.
I am really benefited through this cwp classes. Even my case taking has improved for better results. I would like to listen to you on more topics.
All your teaching through series, I have realized that you have zeal to make everyone one of us present on that platform to be wise homoeopath. I think this is incredible.
FEEDBACKS FROM CASE WITNESSING WEBINAR SERIES BY DR RIDDHI
I would say that I have enjoyed the seires. As learning will keep happening but what matters the most is that the teacher who takes you together for witnessing the whole journey of learning and you took us all together. I dont feel someone who didn’t knew about sensation felt disconnected because it was a very open session which began with case witnessing which is acutally the most difficult part in practise. I have just joined sir and just partially understood when sir used to take cases in clinic. But your teaching in this series gave me a clear picture of how sir does the witnessing step by step. Now also i have understood the concept about passive, how to select focus, when to ask what questions, and when to become active. Todays session also cleared my doubts regarding posology and follow ups. Best part was demonstrating cases and making the whole session practical so we understand the concepts with its application. And your efforts were really heart touching
Hi Dr. Riddhi
Just wanted to say I really love the way you teach specially you connect with everyone while teaching. And your explanations are simply amazing as they have always answered 2 or more questions at a time which I have in my mind. I always want to become a teacher so from that aspect as well I have learnt a lot from you .Thank you so much for everything
It was perfect yesterday…n ws exact as I have expected… theory n practical was parallel… it always touch deeply…. as most of the patients we all see behaves equally. As you spent a long clinical time with sir … your language is also very simple ….sometimes if a teacher use heavy literature word it becomes difficult for students You have a great future ahead.All what I can say about this whole series… it was a beautiful journey… I joined it just to refresh everything... but this series gave me more insight to the subject.Your profound knowledge of the subject and understanding student’s practical problems, your continuous encouragement to ask them questions and above all practical approach to the subject makes you a perfect teacher !! I wish you great success on this journey….!!!
Dr Shailesh Gorani
I would like to say that your teaching method r fantastic. The way u teach I loved it. U make us to understand every n each word very easily n best part is u always tried to use common example n common word of difficult wording that help us very much to understand that deeply
N your efforts ma’am to teach . . N I can see ma’am how much patience u have that also inspired me. I learned many many things n I got correction of my some mistakes while talking case.. I learned many new things.. Thank you so much ma’am N finally ma’am I would like to say that u r very polite n sweet. N ma’am always be remember me whenever u will start these kind of useful series I’ll love to join that.
Thank you ma’am!
We can see your struggle when you teach and try to make us understand each and every word with its correct and perfect meaning. Its just not a work which you do by your teaching but its a true efforts which you take for us.
All that I can say about this whole series… it was a beautiful journey..I learned a lot from this series, a new way… Depth of case taking.. I am trying to apply this holistic pattern in my cases.. And I specially liked the way of your teaching, in a very polite way.. Looking forward for more sessions.. Pediatric cases, miasm,..Thank you so much..
It was superb series mam . At The Other Song from Dinesh sir we get a chance to learn about his method and his new technique of case taking and case perceiving and you revise very well infact u teach us in depth. I personally enjoy whole series mam. I also hope you continue it through other topics . Thank you so much riddhi mam.
I enjoyed learning everything. Got to know things which I dint know previously about this approach. At times I felt you were struggling with the technical part of webinar- the laptop and video stuff. But I admire the efforts you put in for us and attending everyone with enthusiasm and persisted on going ahead together so that everyone remains on the same page. And also I came to know a very good person in you in this journey. Thank you so much ma’am.
- Effective, Efficient, quite forceful in delivering the points, very impressive work!Very informative! Practitioners could improve their case taking skills because of a better understanding of the patients very very scientific, patient centric & thorough.
Dr P. Jaymohan, A M Shaikh medical college, Belgaum.
- Riddhi-gives good understanding of the topic
Dr Silira Monteiro, A M Shaikh medical college, Belgaum
- It is really knowledgeable & help out to take a good case taking & helpful for practicing Homoeopathy.
Dr Shivkumar from A.M Shaikh medical college, Belgaum
- As I was new, I learned many new things that were difficult to understand.Dr. Riddhi made the things easy by starting it from the Basic things.
Dr Vivek Waghle, from A.M.Shaikh medical college Belgaum