SWASTHYA CHILD CENTRIC DIARY FOR THE NON VERBAL GROUP
THE CONCEPT AND SECTIONS OF NON-VERBAL GROUP CHILD CENTRIC DIARY
(Below 3 years, Uniquely abled kids and children with difficult conditions like aspergers, CP, Autism etc)
1) This diary is uniquely designed to gather all the natural and characteristic expressions of the non-verbal child in different 4-5 areas of his/her life so that we we can understand the holistic pattern or the center coming up.
2) The diary is divided into NON-VERBAL CENTRIC SECTIONS like
– Parents Observations
– Physician’s Observations
– Physician’s / Parents Examinations
– Guided Methods
– Chief complaints/Illness
– Mother’s history during Pregnancy
– Acute illnesses
– Tailor made holistic design
3) In each section a DETAILED QUESTIONS indicating WHAT TO NOTE is mentioned so as to get the unaltered, unbiased original picture of the child.
4) A fresh essential concept of MOTHER’S HISTORY DURING PREGNANCY is highlighted with a guided questionnaire of what changes to note during those 9 months to add to the clearer holistic pattern/totality of the non-verbal child.
5) Some toddler centric GUIDED AREAS (like scribbling, storytelling, pretend play etc) are encouraged in this diary to encourage them to express themselves in their own unique imaginative ways