STOCK AVAILABLE !
The Scientifically Intuitive Case Witnessing Process: A Journey of Three Steps
Author: Dr. Dinesh Chauhan
Published by: Philosia Publication
Type :Hard Bound
Free Shipping Available Allover india and International !!
An Introduction to Scientifically Intuitive Case Witnessing Process Book by Author Dr Dinesh Chauhan
About the BOOK
This book has revolutionised the concept of case taking in the last ten years and has become The Book in many countries for case taking in homoeopathy. A simple, scientific and reproducible concept, as described in this book, can be used by homoeopaths from various backgrounds, schools of thought, and by new as well as advanced practitioners.
In this book, you will find:
• The concept of the Integrative Holistic approach and scientifically intuitive case taking.
• Simple, systematic and reproducible three steps of the Case Witnessing Process to get to the similimum.
• Three steps: Passive (open passive and guided passive to get the PQRS and focus of the case), Active (to confirm the Focus) and Active-Active to get the whole core of the case.
• In each of these three steps, you will learn about what, when, and how to ask your questions and how to go from the symptom to the patient’s system.
• A practical example of cases to demonstrate a different aspect of the case witnessing process.
• A fresh concept of Healing the Healer.
• A highlight of the book is the co-author, Oomphoo. He is the artist, the critic, and a fellow traveller. He guides the author and the readers at each step with stories, anecdotes, jokes, and quotes as we go together on the journey of a scientifically intuitive case witnessing process.
You can get your copy at the www.casewitnessing.com, www.swasthyahealing.com
CONNECT @ firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 9920243727
- Homeopathic world community (HWC) : Reviewed by Debra Bruck (Director of Homeopathic world community)
- Interhomoeopathy: Online Homeopathic Journal: Editor and Reviewed by Deborah Collins
- Review by Rebecca Williams
- Review by Kaare Troelson
- Review About the book and author by Dr. Sameer Thakkar (M.D. Hom)
- The Homeopath Summer 2013/32:1 : Reviewed by Margot Maidment
- “I still reference it frequently, and it stands on my shelves of highly used homeopathy books.(2017) “Lizzie Martinez (Austin, Texas)
- “Both books are what homeopaths need right now — practical, how-to’s. “Barbara Lowry (USA)
- “Dinesh´s art of case witnessing is like an Organon for the sensation method.” Ulrike Schroeder (Hamburg)
- “Wow, it looks great. Love the cartoon character…” Rebecca Williams
- “This book is full of joy and open secrets of the case witnessing. It is a new must for homeopath.” Masahiro Nagamatsu (Founder: School of homoeopathy, Tokyo, Japan)
- “I have been thoroughly delighted by your book – and your Oomphoo comments! Thank you both so much for this little jewel. In some ways many of the things in it are not exactly new, but Dinesh has a way of laying bare the framework of an excellent consultation in such a way that it is clear and reproducible. Sometimes, at least in my experience, consultations just go so smoothly and miraculously, and the remedy just emerges of its own accord. But to do that consistently one must have clear guidelines, and your book provides exactly that. Deborah Collins (Editor: Interhomeopathy online journal)
- “Dear Dinesh, Urvi, and Oomphoo,
- I am LOVING the new book. Just finished the second (Nat-sulph) case. It is extremely clear. Everything is laid out in such a lucid way….all the dots are connecting. It’s wonderful to have this book with me, reinforcing and building on the teaching you shared with us. Thank you!!
- Oomphoo, thank you for your playfulness, your light-hearted critiques, your added perspectives. You give the book a more conversational, fun tone. I suppose that some homeopathy books can become a bit dry, and you are a good antidote to that problem!
- Urvi, the book is also beautiful to hold and to behold! I love the brown cover, the imaginative hand/face/ear picture, the artistic lay-out and easy-to-follow flow charts and diagrams. It’s books like these that will slow civilization’s conversion to all-digital media. There’s something about holding a beautifully and artfully designed book in one’s hands that’s irreplaceable.” Doug Brown CCH, RSHom(NA), FNP, Portland, Oregon, USA
- “No words to express the experience. Really, thank you very much for writing such topics in your book- “Healing the Healer” and “A story of a Healer”… Dr. Ashish Mehta (Professor Bhavnagar Homeopathic Medical College)
- “This is very useful book and the technique given is very nice. The color of the book is very nice. The details and method of presentation is also different. Representation in way of flow chart is also nice. Concept of OOMPHO is very different and good. the chapter” story of the healer ” is very nice really very much useful book”. Dr. Isha Thakkar (India)
- “I especially like the language of the book and oompho too, it is very fresh, and very reader friendly the best part is that anecdotes and dohas in between and oompho make the book a little lighter to read otherwise for somebody reading the concepts for the first time it becomes heavy to digest….” Dr. Rina Dedhia (India)
- “book that I found very useful because it is a clear explanation of the method of how to achieve this ability to reach the core of the patient. I am not still sure if I enjoyed more the explanations of Dinesh or the commentaries of Oomphoo. It was a wonderful idea to have the clarity of Oomphoo in this book.” Dr. Dairo Melo (Colombia)
- “I am a 4th year student of homeopathy in Austin, Texas USA. Your new book, The Scientifically Intuitive Case Witnessing Process, was required reading this year – as we are being trained in the Sensation Method.I just finished it – and loved it. It was so inspiring. It truly connected everything I love about homeopathy, everything that is awe-inspiring and miraculous – with a concrete methodology that one can follow, understand and duplicate. Amazing.”(2013) Lizzie Martinez (Austin, Texas)
- “One of the master work in homeopathy i personally feel.. and many students liked this work ..it is at the basic level and with great clarity.. must read book” Dr. Ranga Rajan (india)
- “Hi Urvi, Just went through your website and stumbled upon “OOMPHOO!” Though I have not gone through Dinesh’s new book…I am absolutely in love with this character. I am absolutely delighted by your creative genius. I am so sure, introducing such comical figures in the arena of hardcore science will lighten the burden of readers to grasp deeper truths. Also, it will make the things very interactive. Superb idea! Brilliant…!!” Dr. Munjal Thakar (India)
- “I don’t have enough and appropriate words to congratulate Dr Dinesh and Urvi Chauhan for their ground-breaking work in homeopathy by inventing Case Witnessing Process. I believe this is futuristic and holistic leap towards ‘the similimum’. Though science is slowly catching up to attest the magic of homeopathy, most homeopathic practitioners will agree with the view that zigzagging through partial similimums in a significant majority of our patients was calling for a real breakthrough in case taking phase. A process that confidently leads us to the unprejudiced essential picture of unique pathology without compromising with immutable principles of homeopathy. Case witnessing Process integrates every time honored best-practice of classical homeopathy. Of course, it is not for those who look for shortcuts and lovers of poly pharmacy.” Dr. Manoj Sachdeva
PORTUGUESE VERSION of the Scientifically Intuitive Case Witnessing Book
“The Scientifically Intuitive Case Witnessing Process” is published in Portuguese. We believe that this work will be very important for Brazilian homeopaths and those from other Portuguese-speaking countries, as it describes in a very didactic and clear way the different steps to reach the deepest core of the patient, thus facilitating the finding of the patient’s simillimum.
This book can be purchased online through the Organonbooks virtual bookstore: https://www.organonbooks.com.br