One of the biggest achievements for a homoeopathic doctor is reaching a comprehensive understanding of his patients so that he can find a simillimum for them. And this is where the importance of case-taking comes in. Dr. Dinesh’s scientifically intuitive case witnessing process (a uniquely designed case taking model) helps a homoeopath reach the deepest core of the patient with relative ease. The entire process is completely scientific, human-centric, simple, and reproducible. Furthermore, anyone, be that a traditional classical homoeopath or a contemporary classical homoeopath, can make use of the CWP with ease and success.
In this book, you will find (with case examples):
- Exploration of the connecting thread that runs through the myriad of homeopathic approaches , ranging from the traditional Hahnemannian approach to the contemporary classical era; ultimately, Dr.Chauhan unites them in a comprehensive vision
- The A to Z of the Case Witnessing Process (CWP): Introduction, importance, aims and objectives
- The Three fundamental Steps of the CWP: Passive, Active, and Active-Active CWP (Importance, Application, as well as pointers for progressing from steps 1-3)
- Possible obstructions one may face, and the appropriate techniques of case taking, such as Denial, Projection, Dissociation, Internal witnessing, etc., etc., to tackle such obstructions in a case and pointers that help one know WHICH technique to use WHEN
- A study of WHEN, HOW and WHAThealing awareness takes place in the patient during the case interview
- Detailed explanation about Herring’s law coming alive